Terms and Conditions for Same Day Delivery - Gokada Hub
Terms and Conditions
Gokada is engaged in the business of delivery logistics.
Gokada Hub Owner / Executive has been contracted by Gokada to run a Gokada Hub at their outlet.
NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants herein contained, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Please see the Gokada Hub page (ghub.gokada.ng) for the most updated list of all the Gokada hub locations.
- The Gokada Hubs will cater to products only below 10kgs and which can fit in the Gokada Bag (max size: 18 inches X 18inches X 18 inches)
- This service is available only for weekdays i.e. Monday to Friday. Every parcel dropped at the hub post 2 pm on Friday will be delivered till Monday end of day.
- Please note the following:
- Drop-offs at the delivery centre (Before 2 pm) - Same Day delivery till 7 pm
- Drop- offs at the delivery centre (After 2 pm) - Next Day Delivery till 7 pm
- Request for pickup (Before 12 pm) - Pickup till 2pm + Same day delivery till 7 pm
- Request for pickup (After 12 pm) - Pickup till 3 pm + Next Day delivery till 7 pm
- Payment terms: Each customer is required to make payments through the Paystack link only (card/ net banking) or cash. The payment option will come at the end of the Gokada Hub order form.
- The Hub owner will be responsible for the safety and security of the products of Gokada customers at all times while the products are still at the hub.
- The Hub owner will ascertain that the goods are properly packed by the customer and fit for transit. As of now, Gokada hubs do not provide the option for packaging.
- The customer will ensure that the products are packed and ready for delivery before the pilots reach the pickup locations and that the pilots are not kept waiting. Maximum waiting time at pickup and delivery point is 15 minutes. The pilot has the right to leave the premises if the waiting time exceeds 15 minutes.
- The customer will provide Gokada with such information and materials as may be reasonably required in order to supply the delivery service and ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects.
- The customer is required to escalate any challenges related to customer information, change in delivery requirements, any challenges related to Gokada pilots etc. to the Gokada team within two hours.
- The customer cannot send a package weighing more than 10 Kilograms and that Gokada Pilot reserves the right to refuse delivery of products weighing over the set limit.
- Gokada will maintain extreme caution while handling the product, so as to diminish chances of damage as much as possible. Gokada Pilots will inspect the products to determine their condition prior to taking delivery. Gokada’s inspection will be limited to ascertaining that the goods are properly packed and fit for transit.
- Gokada shall ensure the safety of the products in transit and during the delivery of the products to the delivery points. Any damage as a result of Gokada’s handling of the products whilst in transit shall be borne by Gokada, provided the damages occurred during transit. Gokada will not be responsible for any damage / issue attributable to poor packaging of the product.
- The customer agrees that the Pilot shall not be required, and that the customer shall not cause them to carry anything if it would be illegal or unlawful for them to do so under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The hub owner agrees that should they do this, they will indemnify Gokada Rides Ltd against any losses and/or damage that we may suffer as a consequence.
- In case a customer (recipient) cannot be contacted by the pilot or doesn't accept the items or returns them due to reasons such as wrong item/size/flavor, customer unavailability, etc. - reasons which are not related to the delivery services, then it is agreed that the sender customer will pick up the parcel on or before 5 pm the next day from the hub. Gokada will send a notification to the customer otherwise he risks forfeiture.